- I can't believe I'm past the 38 week mark. Baby G could come any day now! (and I'm ready for him)
- I feel like it was just yesterday that Stew and I found out I was pregnant.
- I have three girlfriends due within weeks of me. Two out of the three have had their babies!
- We have a "Baby Pool" going - and the first date that someone picked is this Sunday!
- I still think I'll go on 4/22.
- At night...when I'm wide awake, I picture holding him for the first time.
- At night...when I'm wide awake, I've noticed more and more cramps lately.
- At night...when I'm wide awake, I look over at Stew while he's sleeping soundly...and I want to punch him. (I mean that in the nicest way possible)
- I'm not nervous...I'd call it anxious.
- My boobs hurt.
- My pelvic bone hurts.
- I think it's amazing that people actually think they are being helpful with their negativity.
- I'm having a hard time rolling over in bed and sitting up.
- I can't believe I'll be able to celebrate Mothers Day with my Son.
- I still can't get enough chocolate...so my Mom is making me this...at the request of Baby G.
Chocolate cake with white frosting bunny cake! Ohhhh Mmmmm Geeeee!!!!
- It will feel so strange to not have my belly. I love it - but I'm ready to have my old one back.
- I still can't believe he's been growing inside me for so long.
- I think Stew is going to make such a great Dad.
- I think Nate is going to make such a great Big Brother.
- I'm so excited for Easter - it's one of my favorite holidays. I'm hoping to celebrate with G in the belly or out.
- I'm glad that all the snow is gone. I didn't want Baby G to come home with snow on the ground.
- I continuously try to picture life with G and I love what I see.
- I'm in awe of a lot things lately.
- My boss texted me and said "how are you feeling?" I said "like I'm going to have a baby".
- I find myself looking at things in life so differently now that our Son will soon be here.
- Yesterday, the cashier at the grocery store wanted to carry my ONE BAG out to my car for me. Stew thought I should have let her. :)
- I have never been so happy in my entire life than I have been over the last 38 weeks.
- I'm ready.
- We're ready.
- Everyone is waiting for you G, I love you.

i love this post. ♥
ReplyDeletethank you! hope you're feeling good. I read your 38 week post - I hear you...I'm feeling the SAME!
ReplyDeleteAny "gut" feeling on when you'll go?
i heard from another blogger that i have the exact same due date as you :) i had to stop over and follow!! i see you already follow me...sorry, i'm on the slow train.
ReplyDeletegirly, i can relate to so much of what you have posted! the aches, the pains, the anticpation of meeting your little one! how strange it will be not having a big belly (i know it's going to take mine quite a while to go away). ha!
p.s. i LOVE the nursery!!! you did an amazing job!!