Monday, June 13, 2011

Not a newborn!

Where is the time going? I had to pack away my boys newborn clothes this weekend!

He's such a joy to be around and such a happy baby! He makes our life so exciting every day.

We had a little heat wave here in New England last week, so we spent our days at my parents pool. I'm so lucky to have a Son that loves the warm weather and the water as much as we do. He loved being outside in the fresh air, loved being in the pool - yes,  he went in the pool and slept like a rock every night.

In his ducky pool


In the big pool

This week we are back to crappy weather - so we are hanging at home this week...with maybe a few shopping trips here and there.

I'll do my best to post more this week...I'll leave you with a few random pictures.


My Boys

6 Weeks old


Hanging out before bed


1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness - you're little man is growing up so fast. I just LOVE his full head of hair. All of your pictures were so fun to look at!! I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete