Thursday, November 17, 2011

What have I been up to?

I haven't seemed to have the time to blog lately...I feel like every time I sit down to write, something comes up. Nap time is spent working. I'm super busy...especially with the Holiday sneaking up next week.

What have I/we been up to? (iPhone photos)

Last week my Mom and I went to the Outlets with IV. He loves shopping. Can't you tell?


IV was busy being adorable last week:


case in point



IV managed to get his entire body out of the Bumbo and lay on top of it. Yes...I left him like that long enough to snap this picture. Guess the Bumbo doesn't go on the counter anymore...




On Saturday, I had a much need morning at the salon:




And on Monday, my Sister came over with some goodies for IV. He was waiting for her to arrive.




Tuesday morning I put a new toy together for IV. I got everything together...except the wheels. I couldn't snap the damn things on. So all day he had to play with it like this:



*by 4:45p, I finally got them on. I was determined.

And...we have had the same bedtime routine since IV was born. So after flipping through some pictures, we decided to duplicate a picture from when he was about 8 weeks old.



These last few pictures are all about Thanksgiving...my first cornucopia, a wreath I crafted up and a picture from our walk yesterday...







To be honest, I have no idea if I'll be able to squeeze another post in before Thanksgiving. If I don't, I wish you all a great Thanksgiving with friends and family.

I need to get going now - I have my sister bring us lunch today and my brother-in-law is coming over tonight to meet IV for the first time. Ciao!


3 comments :

  1. I love that your little man wanted to get in on the whole "planking" thing with his bumbo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 4 month progression picture. SO CUTE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lil guy looks like the perfect little shopper!

    ReplyDelete