Like most of the East Coast, we are in the midst of a heat wave - yesterday the temps reached close to 100 degrees and it will be the same today.
We spent only an hour strawberry picking - due to the heat..then we headed to my parents house to enjoy a day by/in the pool.
My Dad and IV
Thank you so much to my Mom and Dad for such a great day. I don't think we could have kicked off the first day of Summer any other way.
HAPPY SUMMER, Friends!









LOVE the BW pic of you and IV!
ReplyDelete1) Those pictures are phenomenal! Do you edit? If so, do you use Lightroom? Thinking of getting it.
ReplyDelete2) Did you see my giveaway? I think IV would look pretty cute ... just sayin'
Nothing tastes better then fresh picked fruits! Yummy :)
ReplyDeleteWe had to implement a rule for when we berry pick. Emma has to check to make sure there are no bugs before eating anything. I never had to look to see where she was because I could plainly hear, "No Bugs!" every few seconds :0)