On Monday my sister and I took IV to Maine for lunch and the Zoo.
Sissy and IV
On Wednesday I finally got in to see my Doctor about the pain I've had for over 6 months in my back. Turns out I have a separated disc and a pinched nerve. Wonderful.
IV just had to take his favorite book to JaJu's house.
JaJu (my Dad) and IV - My Dad babysat while I went to the Doctor.
Also on Wednesday - Stew and I had a little dinner date planned. This was our first time leaving IV with a babysitter (whom we know very well).
Dinner Date Ready
Thursday, IV was full of it. Go figure - Stew had a work meeting until 8:30, so I was on my own ALL DAY!
Bath time
So that's my week in iPhone pictures - Happy Friday. I'm off to the spend the day with my Mom.
love your infinity scarf!! So sorry about your back!!
ReplyDeleteI noticed you have a BOB stroller -- do you like it?
ReplyDeleteWe have the same BOB and Drew has that same red shirt in the 4th picture down. How did the babysitter do?!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your blog and your newest follower! Hope you come check us out at http://www.thechirpingmoms.com!
ReplyDelete-Julie