Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Morning

Life has been so busy lately - that I'm actually wondering what I'll do during nap time today seeing work is slow.

This morning I mailed out three photos session CDs that I shot last weekend. And I have another two this weekend.

Yesterday, IV and I had a fun morning grabbing a bite to eat at Starbucks together - something we never do...because, well technically, I should be in my office working at 10am on Thursday. But some days you just need to throw work out the window and enjoy a morning with your 18 month old. Right?

I grabbed my camera to charge the battery for my sessions this weekend and I had to snap a few shots of my little man.





Happy Friday, Friends.

3 comments :

  1. gah! how do you get him to sit still!? he's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower :) You liked a picture of mine on IG and I went to yours (about to request being friends) and seen you have a blog as well! It's absolutely adorable! I hope you'll follow in return... I cannot wait to be a new reader!

    xo, Mandy
    {thedupreesandbaby.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE baby feet. While Emma's don't qualify as baby feet anymore, there are some times where I just have to snap a picture of them.

    He is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete