Dear Nate,
Today was almost your last day on earth. I could have killed you. (Yes, I said it). You ran away and wouldn't listen to me...you almost ate another dog in the neighborhood and almost made me cry.
Dear leftover birthday party Trail mix,
I can't stop eating you. You are so very good. But, you make me feel all swollen in the morning. Stop that.
Dear Husband,
I'm really really excited for your birthday weekend.
Dear Mom,
You are an amazing lady. I'm so proud of you. Thank you for asking me to run the Mothers Day 3K with you.
Dear Warm New England Weather,
Thank you.
Dear Cinco de Miles,
I hope to crush you on Sunday. I have a goal. It's 27 minutes. If you were a "normal" 5K, it'd be slightly less, but you are riddled with HILLS. BIG HILLS.
Dear IV,
Your first boo-boo brought you to tears...but the way you say "hi boo-boo" is freakin' adorable. I love you.
Dear Potential Home Buyers,
Come check out this gorgeous 2 bedroom 2.5 bath home. I think you'll love it here.
Dear Hormones,
Get the efff in check, would ya.
Dear Lawn Guys,
If you leaf blow my walk way during IVs nap one more time...I'm going to lose it.
And finally...
Dear Dad,
Thanks for the morning pick-me-up today. It was nice to have sipping coffee with you.
Happy Thursday, Friends.
Hope tomorrow is better!
ReplyDeleteI love this and I totally hear ya with the frustration with the dang dog!
ReplyDelete