Saturday, June 29, 2013

4th of July Week: Toddler Style

If you know me, you know that I love the Holidays. Really, it's any Holiday and any reason to celebrate and have fun...oh, throw in a BBQ and chilled Sangria and I'm there!

I'm off work on Thursday and Friday - so I figured it'd be fun for IV and I to plan some festive activities for the three days prior to the 4th of July.

I'm so excited for all three activities - but really, really excited for the Scavenger Hunt.

If you're looking for something fun to do - feel free to my our Scavenger Hunt sheet. You can download it below:


Check back this week - I'll be posting each days activities and let you know how we do. Happy (early) 4th of July, Friends. 



3 comments :

  1. Fun! Can't wait to see how those chocolate covered oreos turn out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am in the middle of planning a camping themed birthday party for my son, and I was trying to come up with a "scavenger hunt" card for the kids to do for the party. Can you please tell me how you came up with this?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andie,
      I just picked things that I knew he loved and I knew we'd be able to find out in the neighborhood. I found the clipart for each and created it in photoshop.

      Delete