Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesdays!


  • I'm loving that my Dr said the words "Perfect" yesterday when referring to my weight, belly/baby measurement and my blood pressure!
  • I'm loving that it's 2:24pm and we've already received 15" of snow.
  • I'm loving being home with my boys on this snow day.
  • I'm loving that it's my birthday next week.
  • I'm loving my sons "kicks".
  • I'm loving the Bachelor and Teen Mom 2.
  • I'm loving the new body lotion I picked up. 
  • My new hair salon.
Here are a few pictures from today - so far. 



Stew's truck


I had my monthly check up yesterday - 25 weeks

  • My Dr. gave me a wonderful orange "drink" for my glucose test. I have to drink it prior to my appointment next month.
  • My next appointment is February 3rd. That's our 28 week ultrasound, glucose test and check up all in one. I'm nervous for them to tell me I'll need a c-section, but also excited to see Baby G again. 
  • I've gained 13lbs.
  • I still feel amazing - except for my back pain.
  • I'm not crazy about meat - but love grilled cheese.
  • I still have the biggest sweet tooth.
  • I had two Shirley Temples at lunch the other day - they were amazing.
  • I'm ready to take Baby G on his first trip to Florida - even know he's still in my belly. 

1 comment :

  1. yay! glad to know all is going well.
    i too, have a glucose test on february 1st. and i had to laugh about your shirley temples - we're leaving next week for a trip to the bahamas with unlimited drinks *this year, nonalcoholic for me. so im putting together lists of drinks to concoct while im there. hah!

    ReplyDelete