Wednesday, January 5, 2011

24 weeks!

24 weeks - 6 months! I can't believe how fast my pregnancy is going. I'm almost starting to panic. He'll be here before we know it. I can't wait.

So here is a quick update on things:
  • I'm still feeling wonderful! Me and Mister battled a little cold for a week or so - but are both feeling much better.
  • At work - if I sit too long, I get this sharp pain in my back...but that is really my only complaint.
  • We bought a body pillow to help with the whole "sleeping on your side" thing. I'm not a side-sleeper, so it's tough, but the pillow seems to help.
  • The nursery is somewhat at a stand still right now. We have all the furniture and bedding - his dresser drawers are becoming full and his closet it filling up quick too. We have decorating to do and some paint touch ups - but that's about it.
  • I started our registry online. We'll get into the store and pick out a few more things too.
  • I have a Dr apt next week - then an ultrasound on Feb 3rd to check if my placenta is still "low". Hopefully it raised up and I wont need a c-section. FINGERS CROSSED.
  • Stew and I are spending my birthday in SW Florida. I'm so excited for some warm weather. I tried on my bikini last night {gasp}. Stew loved it...I'm still not sold on it - but that's ok.
  • I have a hair appointment this weekend - and I'm going back to blonde. The dark was fun for a minute...but I'm ready to feel more like "myself" - if that's possible.
  • Work is great. I'm working from home some days - and coming into the office on others.
  • The weather is cold.
  • We went to bed at 9:00 on New Years Eve. (We have an excuse though - my parents left for Aruba and had to be at the airport for 4...so we had to be up at 3).
  • I'm going to be 31 soon.
  • I've realized that not many people know what a "Mocktail" is.
  • I'm still loving peanut M&Ms...
  • ...and grilled cheese.
  • I can't get enough fruit - or cheese.
  • I don't know how much weight I've gained - seeing I don't weigh myself at home. I'll let you know next week though.
  • My belly button is out - for sure.
  • My co-worker (Jim) keeps bringing me yummy treats like a GIANT Special Dark bar and Soft Bake Cookies.
  • We went shopping at the Outlets and it was in the 50s...so I didn't have a big heavy coat on. People were staring at my belly. It was the first time I saw people notice. I loved it.
  • My nails are amazing lately.
  • I find that now that people can tell I'm pregnant - complete strangers cater to me. I like that.
  • I found some Gap Maternity long sleeves on sale for $5 each! SCORE.
  • I'm so anxious to meet our boy.


I had a different picture - but this one is so cute b/c the BIG BROTHER, Nate is in this one.

No comments :

Post a Comment