Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Fourth of July

Are you all recovering from 4th of July parties like we are?

We went over to my parents to celebrate with a lobster bake. They always out-do themselves...and there is enough food to feed 30 people...there are always 6 of us.

And for the record - yes, those are all jello shots made by my Sister and her Husband.

And if you know me - you know I love Holidays and love the fact that my sweet IV gets to wear cute outfits with Mama. 

I ordered his adorable shirt from Traci over at TLCreations. If you're looking for cute shirts, tutus, pillowcase dresses for girls and headbands...go become a fan of her Facebook page or check out her blog. She has great stuff and awesome prices! 




My Outfit

Shorts: Old Navy | Top: J.Crew | Sandals: Tory Burch | Watch: Michael Kors | Accessories: Target

3 comments :

  1. You guys look great! Love the little shirt you ordered for IV. Please tell me the 6 of you finished all those jello shots :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Thanks for the shout-out...he looks as adorable as I knew he would in his little shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are SO CUTE! I totally blanked on the 4th of July this year, normally I dress Judah up in a super cute outfit. He loves bow ties :-) so he would have loved the same shirt as IV :-)

    ReplyDelete