Monday, July 9, 2012

A Summer Weekend

This past weekend was the epitome of a Summer Weekend.

Saturday morning we packed up our cooler and SUV and headed to the Coast of New Hampshire. We spent the day at the Rye Beach.

IV loved the water (at 62 degrees) and all of the sea gulls. I actually had to carry him off the beach - kicking and screaming because he didn't want to leave. Fun times - not the kicking and screaming, but the other part of our trip.



My love

My world 

toes in the sand



Rye Beach



Saturday night - after putting IV to bed, we sat outside and watch our neighborhood fireworks - with cocktails in hand. They were NYC fireworks or anything, but they were loud and practically right in front of our house - IV NEVER work up. 






Not bad, right?

And finally, on Sunday we heading to my parents pool - first thing in the morning. I just love those days. IV naps and we get to lay out, grill out and spend time together. 

These are a few pictures from my iPhone.

First time seeing the Ice Cream Truck


Driving home after a day at the pool

Happy Monday, Friends. 

3 comments :

  1. Looks like a great weekend! I miss the beach...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! Glad you had a wonderful 4th of July and little family vacation to the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness IV is sooooo cute!!!! Love your pictures! Judah actually slept right through the DC fireworks in our area. I was shocked!

    ReplyDelete