Wednesday, August 22, 2012

61/41

Yesterday my Mom celebrate her 61st birthday. I don't think there is any shame in posting her age. She looks fabulous.

My parents also celebrate their 41st wedding anniversary - and that is just plan awesome.

My Mom took yesterday (and Monday) off to spend the days with IV and I.

Here is a little something I set up yesterday for her special day.

Birthday Flowers

Birthday Wine

The Birthday Lady and IV

Not pictured: Her jumbo shrimp cocktail for lunch and some framed pictures of IV. Here are the pictures I framed for her. 

Getting him to sit still is a challenge, but he did great. 


And this? This is IV wearing a shirt I made for my Mom's birthday last year - a little small this year, but still adorable .

We had a great two days with "Ba" Babcia (Grandmother in Polish) and we'll miss not having her here today as she's back to work. 

Love you, Mom. 

2 comments :

  1. OMG!! Him in that onsie is just plain adorable!! Plus the fact that he looks like he is flexing and ripped out it, makes it so much better!!

    Your mom looks amazing and holy moly 41 years. That is so amazing! I hope one day I can say that!!

    The wine is awesome idea as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love him in last year's onesie!

    ReplyDelete