We started with a Mexican themed party on Friday night. No, no, no. Don't be fooled - we aren't that cool. I made a cheesy Mexican dip for when Stew got home from work - and it turned into a me whipping up a cute sign and added some Mardi Gras beads.
Phone pics:
Saturday, we went and picked up some stuff to make a cocktail I saw on Pinterest:
I called it Summer Peach. If you like Moscato, you'll love this:
On Sunday, Stew and I dropped IV off at my parents yesterday and snuck out for a quick bit to eat at one of our favorite local restaurants. It was a much need and very nice break.
All time favorite soup - French Onion.
The day was humid and pretty cloudy all day, around 5 the sky opened up and it began to downpour - but it was close to 90 degrees. Stew took IV into the garage to show him...and go figure, he wanted to run out in the rain. But hey - isn't that what everyone wishes they could do? Dance in the rain.
An adorable picture from my phone.
My boys.
Oh! and after all this - we made plans to go to PA and visit our friends, Matt & Kerry...for an ADULT weekend.
Happy Monday, Friends.






Cute pics of IV dancing in the rain! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Looks like IV had a blast dancing in the rain! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch great pics of IV!
ReplyDeleteEMAIL me! where in PA?!?
ReplyDelete