Allie! It looks like IV had a blast! You are such an awesome inspiration. Taking care of your family, working, and staying so dang fit! I need just a ounce of your energy.
Love the berry picking pictures! I remember some of them from last year. Wow, time flies. Montana doesn't seem to have any PYO fruit (at least not that I've found yet), so when we head back to Iowa next month, I plan to make a trip to our old PYO place, The Berry Patch Farm. I hope there will be some blueberries left, but if not, I plan to stock up big time on apples at least.
just found your blog and I"m really enjoying it. Your son is absolutely precious! ~Jenn
ReplyDeletewww.twobytwomom.com
Allie! It looks like IV had a blast! You are such an awesome inspiration. Taking care of your family, working, and staying so dang fit! I need just a ounce of your energy.
ReplyDeleteLove the berry picking pictures! I remember some of them from last year. Wow, time flies.
ReplyDeleteMontana doesn't seem to have any PYO fruit (at least not that I've found yet), so when we head back to Iowa next month, I plan to make a trip to our old PYO place, The Berry Patch Farm. I hope there will be some blueberries left, but if not, I plan to stock up big time on apples at least.