Stew and I are expecting our 2nd child in August!
I/we are beyond thrilled and so happy. Timing just worked out perfect and I'm feeling very lucky each day.
So I'll try to sit down more and fill you all in on how I'm feeling, when we found out and what's been going on for the last 12 weeks.
But until I can find the time to do so…I'll leave you all with some of my favorite shots from our "Pregnancy Announcement" photo shoot.
Enjoy!







I started following your blog and your little boy is the cutest! Congrats on #2!! The photography in your other posts is that yours? The pictures are incredible! I found you on IG too! :)
ReplyDeletebabybuttonbrown.blogspot.com
HI Shadia!
DeleteYes, the pictures are mine. I love photography. Thanks for stopping by!
These are precious! So excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks Candace. Hope you're feeling great!
Deletecongratulations Allie!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAllie, that is super exciting! I love the photo of your hubby kissing your forehead and IV kissing your belly. Oh, and a close second would be the last photo. Can't wait to see all the fun pictures I am sure you are sure to come up with in the coming months!
ReplyDeleteI'm just dying to know the story! Congrats and I love the new hair!
ReplyDelete