Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February Snow Day

We are getting dumped on today here in NH and I'm over it. I'm so done with the freezing temps and snow. I'm ready for Spring and warm weather. I don't like snow, ice or freezing rain. I like beaches...pools, palm trees…and the only thing I want cold is my beer.

I'm done. 

But for the sake of me us not losing our minds…we bundled up and headed outside for some fun in the white stuff.


So heres to warmer days ahead…and adorable little tulips popping up everywhere. The day will come…I know it will.

Only 3.5 more weeks until our Florida vacation. 


4 comments :

  1. Great pics! Looks like IV had fun in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the pictures! Sick of the snow here in Montana too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we are in Montana also! Yeah, the snow and the below zero temps. Could do with out either. Although the hubby is taking Friday off so we can go skiing as a family. Might as well try to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures, what a cutie!!! Man I bet you're ready for some sunshine!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete