Another Summer weekend is gone. Another Monday is here and I cannot believe it is AUGUST already. We had a another good weekend. Friday night we relaxed at home, I made a potato salad and we grilled out. Saturday morning we went for a walk and then off to the pool - I'm almost finished reading "
Sliding into Home" by Kendra Wilkinson. It's a tad graphic to say the least, not 100% sure I'd recommend it - to ANYONE. Saturday night, we had another Cowboy BBQ, which is always a good time. On Sunday, we hung out by the pool - again - and did a lot of "house" stuff. Stew washed my car, I did laundry and we grilled out for dinner.
This week is going to be pretty low keyed. It's SHARK WEEK on the Discovery Channel.
We love shark week. And, tonight is the Finale of the Bachelorette. I really hope I'm not disappointed with the outcome. I'm pulling for an engagement with Chris - we'll see.
And as I'm sad to see July go, August is a big month for us. A 30th Birthday Party, Bachelorette Party, my Mom's Birthday, my Parents Anniversary, my Sisters Anniversary, and a Wedding. I'm thinking that August is going to fly by - but I'm excited for all the "events" we have.
Here are some pictures from our weekend...most are from the Cowboy BBQ.
 |
:: Stew & I on Saturday ::
:: Barn downtown ::
:: the barn by our house ::
:: at the Cowboys BBQ ::
:: tee-pee ::
:: Crab Apples ::
:: COWBOY ::
:: A Cowboy Cooler ::
:: Mister being silly ::
:: Adorable Deer ::
|
:: insert old Western music here ::
Enjoy your week!
Wow! Great pictures! Put together they could make some sort of inspiration board. I like a lot!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ms. BWIT. :)
ReplyDelete