Again, I haven't been the best Blog-friend. But, I have an excuse - I haven't been feeling too well this week plus an uneventful week = not much engergy to post. I'm sorry. I'll do better. Maybe with the weekend coming up, I'll have plenty of pictures to post and stories to share.
We did watch "Bachelor Pad" on Monday and let's just say "I'm hooked". If you haven't seen it yet, try to catch it on Monday night. It's well worth it. This weekend we have my twin girlfriends 30th Birthday/Pool party on Saturday and no plans for Sunday. I still can't believe Summer is coming to an end. I feel like I'm in the 5th grade - dreading the thought of going back to school. I can hear my Dad singing now "School Bells Ringin' ... School Bells Singin'...back to School we go". As much as I love Fall in New England, I love Summer. So that's all for today. I'll be sure to take tons of pictures this weekend! And don't forget - the Patriots play their first Pre-Season game tonight! Yesss! Enjoy the rest of the week.
Oooh! I'm hooked on Bachelor Pad too! It's one hot mess, but that seems to be the kind of thing that reels me in. Haha. I'm glad you're feeling better---have FUN at the pool party! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI have been a baaaaad blogfriend too. I am so busy with school that I don't have time to comment after I read everyone's blogs. Bad bad Mrs. Bear. My vow is to be better this Fall!
ReplyDelete