Monday, August 9, 2010

Hello all! I have some bad news...I was a slacker yesterday and never downloaded the pictures from the weekend. BUT, I do have a few iPhone photos to share. That works, right?

Saturday morning Stew and I stopped at the local Seafood Sale and picked up some clams for lunch by the pool. We made a few other stops too. One was to pick up beer and the other was to purchase a tree for my parents to plant in honor of their dog. I have to say...this tree was PERFECT. It's called a SHAGGY DOG WHITE PINE. Are you kidding me? So my parents will plant it in the backyard. We grilled out, floated and enjoyed lunch with my parents. So here are two photos that sum up the day.

A beer stop... a lime and a scratch ticket (And don't be fooled, he bought more than a 6-pack)


Nate in the backseat looking at Buffy's tree

Saturday evening we went to our neighbors going away party. They aren't going away forever, just until December. She is doing an Externship in Tennesee. We didn't know it, but just as we arrived, about 10 people were starting a game of poker, which Stew and I joined. Let's just say, by mid-night - I was doing well. I took them for a whole $6.25. ha.

Sunday morning was productive. I cleaned the house while Stew went grocery shopping. He did come back with a lot of items that weren't on the list. But that's ok - most were some of my favorites. At noon, my girlfriends came over so that we could plan a Jack & Jill. My girlfriend Casey announced that she's expecting her second child - we were all super excited for her. But 4:00, the girls left and Stew and I spent some time watching golf and doing laundry. And finally, Sunday night we watched FOOTBALL! We are a little excited for football season.


But I'm so excited that these two guys are on the same team!

So that's all for today - I'll be sure to download the photos from our weekend. Until then - ENJOY YOUR WEEK!

2 comments :

  1. $6.25! hahaha. I like the shaggy dog white pine. Your dog looks like he wants to mark on it. ;-) That's a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clams... beer... super cute pups... you guys are right up my alley!! Lovely blog!!

    ReplyDelete