Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Busy Bee

Happy Wednesday!

Things have been a tad crazy for us lately...between work and all these weddings/events, we've hardly had any time to just do "us" stuff. This past weekend I hosted a Bridal Brunch for my girlfriend who is getting married on Friday! And with that...it's a short week for us - we have the rehearsal and dinner tomorrow, wedding on Friday, Deerfield Fair on Saturday. Then, Red Sox v. Yankees on Sunday with my sister and her hubs.

I'm excited! Excited for my duty as "bridesmaid" this summer to come to an end. Don't get me wrong...all very fun wedding and events. It's just been a jam packed Summer season. And I'm excited for the Fall weather - the unbelievably yummy funnel cake, sausages and french fries I'm going to consume on Saturday at the Fair and the Fenway Franks that I plan on eating at the game. If for some reason we aren't up to going to the fair...we could always go the the WORLD CHILI COOK-OFF! Yes, I said "World". The great city of Manchester is hosting this year.



So that's our next few days...the weather is beautiful here in New England today. I'm wearing a cute shirt from Target. My co-worker said "It looks like an owl flew into you". He's so funny...about 60+ years old and an absolute riot. I responded and said "It's Fashion, Jim". HA! Here's the shirt...


That's all for today! I will be sure to take plenty of pictures and post them next week! Have a great weekend.


No comments :

Post a Comment