Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Date Night and Weekend Update

Hello! Happy 1/2 Way!

We had a great, somewhat lazy weekend. Mister and my Dad finished painting our foyer while my Mom and I went shopping! By 2:30, I was home with lunch for my hard working Husband and we sat on the couch watching College Football.

Sunday, we tailgating at the NASCAR race. We managed to get some grocery shopping and laundry in there too. But the rest of the day will filled with cooking junk food football food and watching the Pats game. I did allow some time to make some fall sugar cookies! I've been craving them for a week now. They looked a little something like this. Delish!


Last night, I was off to do some more shopping. I'm hosting a Bridal Brunch on Sunday at the house for Ally, one of my lovlies...who is getting married on October 1. Then, I had a DINNER DATE ---- with Nate. Stew had a work event and wasn't home for dinner. So it was me and my other Mister...our dinner date started with some yoga (which he didn't take part in) ...followed by a grilled cheese dinner. Then we caught up on some "girly" DVR shows.

I hope you all are enjoying the week. Today - it's going to be back in the mid 80s here in New England!

~ Enjoy.

No comments :

Post a Comment