Thursday, September 9, 2010

M.I.A

I know. I know. I've been a bad blogger...again. Things have been hectic around the G household lately. Our labor day was perfect. We did some much needed house cleaning, painted our foyer and stairway, hit the grocery store and even found the time to buy some Fall mums. On Labor Day we went to a family BBQ at my Parents house. Ribs, steak, spinach pita, corn, baked potatoes, salad, you name it. It was there. Of course, I forgot the camera for the BBQ and haven't had the time to download the before and after pictures of our foyer. BUT, to redeem myself, I'll share this photo from my phone.

Stew picked out the BIGGEST Mum I've ever seen. Seriously. It's huge. I'm talking "world record" huge. I cannot wait to see it in full bloom! We picked up some hanging Mums too, but I don't have those pictures yet. Sawey!


This week has gone by pretty quick, seeing it's already Thursday. I snuck out early on Tuesday for a much needed cut and hi-light. Tonight is the first game of regular season FOOTBALL! I actually think I'm more excited to see Dave Matthews and Taylor Swift perform though...but that's OK.

This weekend we have a Jack & Jill for my girlfriend who is getting married on Oct 1st. She's the twin of my girlfriend who got married a few weekends ago. Get it? Then on Sunday, my Mom and I are heading up to the Outlets for some Fall shopping! Stew and my Dad are going to finish painting the foyer. (There were some areas we couldn't reach without a 14 foot ladder - ugh)

Hope you all had a great weekend - enjoy your upcoming weekend!




2 comments :

  1. i have a GIANT mum this year too! and it's been blooming all summer. crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thing is GREAT! ughhh I want a house so I can get a mum!

    ReplyDelete