How far along? 16 Weeks
Baby's size? My iPhone app still says avocado - but the fruit/veg will change tomorrow. I'll let you know.
Weight Gain? 5 pounds.
Maternity clothes? just my Gap jeans.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep? still great.
Foods I am loving? pickles, sweets, salt & vinegar chips, cinnamon raisin toast.
Foods I am hating? Meat.
Movement? I'm going to answer yes, because I still feel these bubbles down low. Not 100% sure if it's movement or not.
Symptoms? I'm a tad emotional. I cry over commercials - you know? things like that.
Gender? I'm still sticking with BOY...2 weeks until we officially know.
What I'm looking forward to? Heading to Baltimore for Mike's wedding - and our gender ultrasound and Thanksgiving...I guess a lot!
Weekly Wisdom: "Do what you think is best"...still.
Milestones: Finding out "G's" gender soon.
Emotions: Happy!
* I don't have a 16 week picture...I'll be sure to take plenty at the Wedding this weekend.
* My girlfriend Casey had her gender ultrasound today. I was wrong - she's having another GIRL. It just goes to show that all those "myths" - are just that. Her baby's heart rate was always in the 138-140s. She craved things that she didn't with her girl, she was a lot more sick with this one...
* Tomorrow is my last day of work this WEEK. Yay for a long weekend! Chat next week...with lots of pictures.
No comments :
Post a Comment