Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One Week!

Today, I had a check up with my OB. Baby G's heart rate was strong. My Dr. said "he" was very active and moving around. She said no doubt in the next week or so, I'll really be able to feel him move. She referred to the Baby as him...the whole time. I said "Is that your guess?" She said "It's my gut.".

I was on the phone with my new insurance company as well today...getting the best options for "G". She actually said "When your son is born..." I laughed...and somewhat cried. I thought it was funny that she referred to the Baby as a boy...and the fact that she said "Son". We're going to have a Son or a Daughter in the next 5 months! That is still so surreal to me.

Which brings me to this...in one week - we will know if we are having a Son or Daughter! That means I'll be able to actually buy one of the two items that I've been eyeing for a long time.

If we have a Boy:
My first purchase will be this hat - so he can go ice fishing with his Dad and my Dad...




If we have a Girl:
My first purchase will be this adorable dress I saw at the Gap. She'll be wearing this on the 4th of July for sure! ADORABLE!


A lunch meeting down south tomorrow - which will take up most of the work day...then two days until the weekend. 

1 comment :