Monday, November 15, 2010

Wedding in Baltimore

Stew and I left for Baltimore on Friday morning for his college friends wedding. But, on a side note: I left work on Thursday afternoon and my boss (old boss) said:

Boss: "Are you excited for this weekend?"
Me: "yes, I am"
Boss: "Do all of your friends know about your CONDITION?"
Me: "My condition? Are you kidding me? Do you mean that I'm expecting - I'm with child?"

My boss lacks couth - or common sense.

So that was the joke of the weekend..."I couldn't really do anything - seeing I had a condition"

We had a great time with some friends that we hadn't seen in a while. The food was amazing all weekend! From Chili's with the Groom on Friday, the rehearsal dinner at an Italian restaurant, the lobster bisque and baked brie - the CRAB CAKES and fillet at dinner. Oh, I can't leave out the chocolate fondue bar and CANDY BAR either! At one point during the wedding...Stew actually yelled at me and said "Stop eating candy - you're going to get a belly ache". (it was adorable)

Seeing I'm still "recovering" from a weekend of early mornings and late nights, I'm keeping this post short and sweet.

Here are a few pictures from our weekend in Baltimore:


The wedding party

Leanne & I

Mister G - aka "My Baby Daddy" 

Mr. & Mrs C

Us in Baltimore

I'm hoping this week will fly by - so excited for next week! Baby gender ultrasound and Thanksgiving! I have a check up tomorrow morning. More to come this week...

4 comments :

  1. yay! the wedding looked gorgeous - it was a perfect weekend - weatherwise.

    you both look fab! i dont even see a baby belly under that dress! good luck at tomorrow's appointment ... i have a 'heartbeat' appointment thursday morning to check up on Baby. cant believe your ultrasound is next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks.
    I had my check up today. Heartbeat was strong. My Dr said the baby was moving and very active. Such a cool feeling!
    Keep me posted on your appointment. Only 7 more days until our ultrasound! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo loves that first picture! Where was the wedding in Baltimore? I live right around the corner =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs. Bear!
    The wedding was at Celebrations on the Bay. It's in Pasadena...
    Flew into BWI and stayed at the Mariott at BWI. Anywhere near you?!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete