Thursday, December 30, 2010

Good-bye 2010

First, I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately, things at work are still very busy and I haven't found the time to get my personal "stuff" done. 

Tomorrow is New Years Eve - I'm not working, but Stew is for part of the morning. I was going to go into work - but about 5 minutes ago, that planned changed. I think I'll stay home in my pjs with Nate. 

2010 was an amazing year - one of the most exciting for us! 

January -  I turned the BIG 3-0

March - Vacation in Aruba

June - Stew quit his job and started his own company

August - We started "trying" for a family and got pregnant!

October - My company was sold and I have a new boss that I love

November - We found out we'd be blessed with a BABY BOY!

We cannot wait to kick off 2011. Our son will be here before we know it! I couldn't be happier. Things are so good and I have so much to be thankful for. 

2011: 
January - 6 months pregnant and turning 31

February - Vacation in Las Vegas

March - our Baby Shower (yes, I know when it is)

April - Baby Gregory is expected to arrive

Our new life as a family of FOUR (including Nate)

I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year - be back in 2011.




 

No comments :

Post a Comment