Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend & Belly Pics

This past weekend Stew and I toured the Maternity ward of our hospital. It's official - I'm so nervous! I worry. I worry about him. I want him to be healthy. I worry about being a good Mom. It was a surreal feeling being at the hospital...in the labor & delivery room - in the room I'll spend my first night with him. Stew checked out the TVs and the Maternity Ward Buffet. Things are going to come to so quick. I know I keep saying that - but as I look at our calendar, the weeks are getting closer and closer. I'm ready.

Today we lounged around all day - my parents stopped by and brought me these! I say me...but I should say "him", Baby G.



And when I say we lounged around all day - we really did. These two were watching the Celtics game and enjoying a little quality time together - Nate has no idea that he'll have to take turns laying on Stew pretty soon.


We aren't really "Valentines Day" people - it goes about as far as a few pieces of {heart} decor around the house. But tomorrow we'll enjoy a nice V-day dinner together, like any other Monday.



Ok - on to the belly business. Here is a 29 week shot and some 30 week shots. Only about 10 weeks to go!





 Okay - how adorable is this hat?!?! I cannot wait for him to wear it...and take pictures!




And finally - if anyone is wondering what our little Baby G will look like - take these two photos and put them together. That will be our son, I'm sure.


Me

Stew

Hope you all had a great weekend as well. A busy week is ahead - hair appointment, Baby G check up and maternity photos! Another few weeks and we are off to FABULOUS LAS VEGAS!

No comments :

Post a Comment