Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend and Maternity Photos

What an amazing weekend we had! Saturday we had some maternity photos taken at the house. Luckily, I know the photographer personally and he already sent me a few samples - which means, you all get a sneak peek.



















Nate was so good during the photo shoot...and was very protective of me. Adorable! After the shoot, we headed to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants for lunch and some drinks...then off to the mall so that I could do a little shopping for our Vegas trip. Let me tell you - packing for Vegas while pregnant is VERY different than packing for Vegas while not. But it was a successful shopping trip overall.

On Sunday - we finished up some errands and did things around the house. I, of course, started to pack and get things together for our trip...Stew watched the Daytona 500 and helped me with a few household chores.

Although today is a Holiday for some, we are working today. I think it's going to be a slow day - the traffic was light and the phones aren't ringing.

Enjoy the day - especially if you're OFF today!

2 comments :

  1. love that last one by the door with nate! so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look FABULOUS!! And I love the nursery colors....can you decorate ours now? ;) Have fun in Vegas :)

    ReplyDelete