Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mid Week Randoms

  • This week is flying by...
  • IV and I had a play date with my girlfriends yesterday.
  • We grocery shopped today - at 8:30am. What a treat.
  • IV is finally sleeping until 7am...it's so much better than 5:30am.
  • We are struggling with a nap schedule - or at least to have a schedule for naps. That could be my fault. Every day is different for us, so naps in his crib are tough.
  • I picked up all the ingredients for chili. I'm breaking out my crock pot tonight. I don't care if it's 90 degrees out.
  • Is it bad that I look forward to 2:00 so that I can watch Real Housewives of Orange County?
  • My boss called me yesterday and asked if Stew and I would like a night out...and gave us Red Sox tickets. We are off to the game on Monday night! IV will be with my parents.
  • I still haven't lost all my pregnancy weight. BLAH!
  • I haven't tried.
  • I love Instagram and Pinterest lately - almost addicted.
  • Last night Stew and I kissed IV before we went to bed. We just stood there and starred at him. Later we said "can you believe that's a human in there?" strange I know...
  • I hope Ashley picks JP.
  • I should be doing other things right now.
  • IV will be waking up from his nap ANY. MINUTE!
Happy Wednesday!

Play-date picture

No comments :

Post a Comment