We headed over to my parents house for a day by the pool. We had brought 5 pounds of steamers and my parents picked up 3 pounds of steak tips for dinner. Needless to say - we spent the night. The baby went to bed and we all went in the pool for an evening dip...it was so relaxing. My Mom and Dad are so great - Mom wakes up with the baby when we are there and bottle feeds him and changes him. We are so lucky. We woke up on Sunday and my Dad cooked a huge breakfast out on the grill - again (see last weeks post). We spent all day laying by the pool. Stew, Dad and the baby watched the soccer game and NASCAR race while my Mom and I floated. It was so relaxing. Although I'm not feeling 100% yet, I'm getting there. Stew took me to the doctor on Friday and I'm on meds.
I wish I could say that I have a ton of pictures...but I don't. My parents took pictures and I don't have them yet. I'll post when they email me.
So today - we are hanging at home to get caught up on household chores that didn't get done over the week. G has been sleeping for the last 2 hours - so I'm taking advantage.
I hope you all had a great weekend - here is a picture from Saturday...
"Hey Mom - check out my abs!"
HEY GIRL! SEND ME YOUR EMAIL SO I CAN SEND YOU INFO ON THE FEATURE! THANKS
ReplyDelete