Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Daze

Today is a 90+ degree day - so my little guy and I are hanging inside where it's nice and cool. Today was a little too hot for the pool.

This Summer is flying by, but we are having fun. These past 10 week have gone by very fast. He's grown so much. He is now out of 0-3 clothes and into 3-6 month clothes! He's still eating like a champ and sleeping for 6-7 hour stretches at night. We wake up at 5:30 with Daddy, come downstairs, have coffee and then take a morning nap until 9. Yes...we don't really start our day until 9 - but that's how we like it. Once he sleeps longer stretches, I'll probably stay up - but until then we love our morning nap. He normally takes another 25-30 minute snooze around noon or 1, but that is it. He's awake all day. I love it - he's so happy when he's awake. He's a joy to be around.

He had his first sleep over this past weekend at my parents house. We slept over too though - but my Mom woke up with him at night and let us sleep. What a treat! Stew and I had a wedding to attend, so we dropped him off at about 4 and ended up just crashing at my parents house with him. We had a great night out with friends. We woke up on Sunday and enjoyed breakfast by the pool.

Ok - I'm off to prep dinner for the grill. I will try and get better with my posts! I promise. Here are pictures to keep you all up to date. Enjoy.


Lake Party


My Dad and G








First boat ride


Wedding Night



1 comment :