Tuesday, November 29, 2011

::Amazing::

That's all I can say - Amazing. Our first Thanksgiving was one of the best Holidays I've had. We spent a lot of time with our friends and family...so grateful for so many things. We ate an amazing meal at my parents then went to Stew's Great Aunt and Uncles house. It was great spending time with Stew's sister, nephew, brother in law and parents who were all up from Florida.




And I'm so grateful for this little handful - he turned 7 months on Thanksgiving.


1 month v. 7 months







As you can see, he has quite the personality lately.

I feel like I have so much catching up to do - but not nearly enough time...so I'll leave with with these few pictures - they are too good to not share.

My parents bought a wagon for IV and decorated it so that we could go look at Christmas lights - and use it when we cut down our tree - AMAZING!




My Mama and IV



I have so much more to post about - like our Thanksgiving holiday that started on Wednesday. Looking at Christmas lights, the "tag" blanket my Mom made for IV, Our mini lunch date that included a few beers and IV's new Cadillac of a car seat. Stay tuned!

2 comments :

  1. Love the pictures!
    The Christmas lights and his adorable hat...too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His 7 month pics are SO cute!!! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete