Tuesday, December 27, 2011

8 months and Christmas

IV turned 8 months old on Christmas Eve. He is 20lbs, has one tooth (it's about half way through), loves to eat and I haven't found anything that he WON'T eat. We had to lower his crib, he is moving all over the place, and is still sleeping like a champ. His normal night is 7:15p-7:00a. He eats solids 2-3 times a day plus snacks and still has 4 bottles a day. He is the sweetest boy I have ever met - bias, I know. But he's the love of our life.





This Christmas was our BEST Christmas EVER. Waking up in the morning with IV and seeing the joy on his face was unreal. I understand that he doesn't "get it" yet, but boy - he knew something was going on.

And spending the entire day with my family was just he icing on the cake. We went to my parents around 11 on Christmas and never left until 7pm. My sister and her Husband were there along with my parents. We enjoyed a HUGE prime rib roast and then sat around playing with IV and talking. It was perfect. My sister and parents SPOILED IV! He's such a lucky boy.

Speaking of spoiled. My husband more than spoiled me this year - again, lucky.


My wish is for him to ALWAYS be this happy.










My Sister and IV playing with his new toy.








My Mom and Stew


Uncle Timmy and IV

These photos are from my phone:


Christmas Eve


Skyping with Nana & Papa


Only pic we got as a family

Tomorrow I'll share all the great gifts I got from the Hubs!

4 comments :

  1. Oh your Christmas looks like it was AMAZING!! Loved all the cute pics, and love his little pjs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is just unreal with a child isn't it? Brings the magic of Christmas back for sure! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously cute kid! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute I can't stand it! His face on Xmas morning is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete