Thursday, December 29, 2011

Things you may not know...

  • I have a few New Years resolutions for 2012. One is to budget our money better...or just to budget period. I spend way too much.
  • When I was in grammar school someone called me SNOSILLA. That was my first name and last name initial backwards....ALLISON S. Kids are strange.
  • I'm getting nervous for our trip to New Orleans. I know that I'm going to have trouble leaving IV for 4 days.
  • I'll be 32 in 23 days!
  • I have a hard time watching home videos of IV, I cry that he's growing so fast.
  • We plan to have one more baby - and I'd love a girl.
  • I took down our Christmas tree and all decorations in 2 hours - by myself. IV watched me the whole time. 
  • I went shopping a few times without IV, every time I saw a baby I got the urge to say "I have a baby too"...such a strange feeling. 
  • My favorite color is teal. Teal anything.
  • We were supposed to go to Aruba this winter - but the tickets out of Boston are over $4000! Screw you JetBlue.
  • I think Ron Paul puts subliminal messages for babies in his political ads.
  • My 8 month old finally has a tooth...well, half a tooth right now.
  • We are going to the New England Patriots game on New Years day - sans baby.
  • IV crawls backwards...it's too cute.
  • I use to see my Mom every day when I worked one block over from her...I only see her once a week now. That makes me very sad.
  • I have about 10 half full water glasses on my night stand. I'm so bad about bringing them down to the sink.
  • I can't wait for the new Bachelor.
  • I am so in love with our son - but I think you knew that by now.





2 comments :

  1. I can see why you are so in love - he is so stinkin' cute! I always feel the need to tell people I have a baby too - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! So entertaining to read and you are a great photographer! Can't wait to read more. And hey -- I have a baby too! I am also awarding you the Liebster Blog award! Check out my "I am so honoroed" posting for today to see where I awarded it to you and linked to your blog!

    ReplyDelete