Thursday, December 15, 2011

This is so wrong

If you know me - in real life, not blog life...you know that my all time, hands down, favorite-est movie in the entire world is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Three things I want on a deserted island - (besides family) a dirty martini, onion soup and that movie!



One of my favorite scene is:

Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer...




Which brings me to this morning. IV and I were packing various items into his suitcase for our trip up north and I had an idea.

This was the result!




Happy Thursday!



5 comments :

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I die!!!!
    This is hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fave Christmas movie EVER and you have MAD PhotoShop skills!!! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hysterical! I do a Saturday laugh post. You need to link this up! I am your newest follower. I have a blog at www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com, if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHH!!!!!!! Seriously crying over here.

    ReplyDelete