Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I did it!

I did it. I finally decided to start my own photography business - Allison Mary Photography. For now, this will still be my hobby and something I will do on the side. I will remain a stay at home Mom to IV and a full time marketing manager from my home office.

This is what I love to do...I'm beyond excited.

So if you are from the New England area or know anyone that is - please feel free to pass along my name. And - if you click on the camera button above, it'll take you to my new website - you can link up and like me on Facebook, follow me on twitter or even check out my Pinterest page.

And what would a post be without a few pictures of my biggest fan:






5 comments :

  1. awww! yay! so excited for you!!! ;) have a blessed week.

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start the new year! Congrats, Allie - your photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome!!! Wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and have to say I LOVE that last photo - gorgeous! Your little boy is precious, too!

    ReplyDelete