February reminds me of Subway...their commercial Feb-u-any. Any sub for $5. That's a lie. Last year at this time I was pregnant. I was craving a hot pastrami sub. I ordered and the total came to something ridiculous like $18. I said, "I thought it was Feb-u-any?" "Oh no...not on that sub" What a rip!
I'm swamped with work, both professionally and personally. Everyone knows at work that I'm leaving for NOLA in a few days and they need everything done immediately. Wonderful.
I booked not one but two more photography sessions yesterday! Eeep! So excited. The first shoot is the Saturday that I get back into town.
IV is a little devil lately. He is all over the house, crawls on EVERYTHING and walks from furniture to furniture. It's insane. I can't turn my back for a second. He loves it. He loves getting into mischief. It's very cute.
It's almost time for IVs nap, which means I must get some work done. I doubt I'll post again until I return from our trip. Happy Wednesday.

He is so stinkin cute! Can't wait to hear how you like NOLA - did you decide on a restaurant? You'll have a blast no matter what you do!
ReplyDeletehave a good trip! your little man is way too adorable :)
ReplyDeleteI HATE when they say "ALL Subs $5" and then the fine print says "premium subs do not apply." THAT'S NOT ALL SUBS!!! :)
ReplyDelete