Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Orleans Trip

I'm back! I had to leave Hubs in NOLA for a few more days, but it feels so good to be home and to hold my little one again.

This was one of the best trips I've been on. Stew and I had some much needed alone time together. We laughed so hard every day and had a lot of fun together. The memories I will take away from this trip were worth all the tears I shed when I left IV. Speaking of IV...he's such a big boy...hardly missed me and had a blast with my parents. He was very spoiled while at their house for four days.

So, in NOLA - We rented a car, toured Oak Alley Plantation, walked and shopped Magazine St, toured the Garden District, ate, drank, walked Bourbon, caught beads from the balcony's, threw beads from the balcony's, ordered room service at midnight, got a tattoo, walked more, took pictures and slept in.

Ok. If you follow me on Instagram...you saw a ton of pictures from my phone. These are not them. These are from my camera. Phone pictures to come...

OAK ALLEY PLANTATION:




LANDSCAPES OF LOUISIANA: 






THE FRENCH QUARTER - AT NIGHT:








THE FRENCH QUARTER, MAGAZINE ST, JACKSON SQUARE: 











MY NEW TATTOO: 




Ok - that's all for today. More to come, including phone pictures and my favorite moments from our trip.









5 comments :

  1. Your tattoo is awesome!! Glad y'all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos! looks like a fabulous trip! and sweet tat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I love how you captured NOLA! I would totally buy some of those pics!

    2. The tattoo rocks.

    3. One of my FAVE scenes in NOLA is the statue behind St. Louis that you captured - love that.

    4. How fun is The Bulldog???

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you guys, Allie! Glad you had a great time, absolutely wonderful pics! Trying to convince hubs to go to NOLA or somewhere different other than Vegas for a long weekend, 5 year anniversary trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the tattoo. and those building are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete