new follower here, found you thru your guest post over on Our Love Nest. I too work from home, but am just now started to think about having my 1yr old son home with me while I work. I actually just wrote about our "trial period" this week on my blog. Would definitely love to hear any tips you have for working from home with a little one.
I just found you through your guest post, too, and wanted to say hi! What part of New England do you live in? We are in Maine! I can't wait to read more :)
new follower here, found you thru your guest post over on Our Love Nest. I too work from home, but am just now started to think about having my 1yr old son home with me while I work. I actually just wrote about our "trial period" this week on my blog. Would definitely love to hear any tips you have for working from home with a little one.
ReplyDeletethe sweet life of a southern wife
I just found you through your guest post, too, and wanted to say hi! What part of New England do you live in? We are in Maine! I can't wait to read more :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jess,
DeleteWe are in New Hampshire! Too funny! Glad you found me.