Friday, July 16, 2010

Phone Photos Phriday

Happy Friday ladies...and men? Probably not so much. To be honest, I haven't felt all that well this week. I have diagnosed myself with "back-to-work-after vacation" type sickness. It has taken me all week to get use to waking up to the alarm. I'm bad. With that said, I/we haven't done too much this past week. My girlfriends stopped over on Wednesday to go over more details for Lindsay's shower (next weekend). My girlfriend, Casey had her adorable 16 month old daughter with her. I literally thought Nate was going to have a heart attack. He was so excited. I could only image what he was thinking. He just loves babies and small children. It's cute. And I'm sure Nate looked like a HORSE to her. Other than that, Stew and I slacked all week. Sat outside on the deck after work, caught up on DVR - watched the ESPYs, Big Brother, Home run Derby and that was it. We have plans to go to dinner this weekend and some pool time as well. Soooo...Seeing my week was "uneventful" and I was just sitting here - scrolling through my iPhone photos, I thought I'd share. These are very random.

First up: A picture from December 5, 2009. Stew and I in New York City - having beers at an Irish Bar. We made the trip with my Shister and BIL to see Rockefeller and the big 'ol Christmas tree.
Made a stop at Macy's and took a ton of pictures.


Next - sometime around Christmas. I bought Nate an Elf hat, which he hated.
The picture is too cute.


I just love this next picture. This was taken on Tuesday of this week. Every day - when I get home from work, Nate and I go for a quick walk. Well, we have this ADORABLE white cat in our neighborhood - named EDDIE. Are you kidding me, "Eddie"? He is the best cat. So friendly, yet not annoying. Stew even loves him. Nate - not so much. You just say the name Eddie around him and he start vibrating. Well, on Tuesday - Nate came {almost} face to face with Eddie.


This picture was from yesterday. I'm in love with old VW Bugs/Beatles. In college I had a "new" body style in red. But my favorites are the old restored ones - like a '54. This is a little too "new" for my liking, but still very nice. I wish I could say it was my new toy, but it's not.
It was in the shop next to Stew's. He snapped a picture for me.


This picture was also from last night (Thursday). We were watching Big Brother and I snapped this photo of my two favorite boys. 'Nuff said.


And finally, my Dad must have read my latest post because when I was at my parents house yesterday,
I had this waiting for me. He has been doing some home improvement work at someones house and found this on the floor. HA! Some small child is probably looking for it.
Well it's mine now - All mine! Thank you, Dad.


So that's the result if you were to look through my phone.  I hope you all have a great Friday and fabulous weekend. Enjoy!

1 comment :

  1. Love the pic of Nate about to maul Eddie... and the vw bug! :) May not have cell up here in the mts, but we do have internet!! Phew! Missing you guys...
    Love,
    Your SIL

    ReplyDelete