It's Thoughtless Thursday over at Life in the Fulmer Lane...
So today, my Thoughtless Thursday will be about a place I love - Cape Coral, Florida.
Stew's parents live at the Cape and we try to get down there as much as our work schedules will allow.
Here are a few pictures...

:: RumRunners - or Heaven on Earth to me ::
:: getting ready to head out to the Gulf ::
:: heading to Ft Myers Beach ::
:: hanging at Ft Myers Beach ::
:: part of the miserable mile ::
Note: they call it the miserable mile, b/c it's wake speed and tends to get hot in the sun .
It's hardly miserable for me.
:: RumRunners for drinks ::
:: us at Ft Myers Beach ::
:: another dinner at RumRunners ::
:: 2 years of Marriage ::
:: Anniversary dinner at Tarpon Lodge ::
I hope you enjoyed my Thoughtless Thursday -
Now, I need to go book our airline tickets to get back down there ASAP.
Have a great day!
Now, I need to go book our airline tickets to get back down there ASAP.
Have a great day!











um, i'm pretty sure i'd try to move IN with my inlaws!!! amazing!!! what gorgeous pictures, now i'm craving the beach AND fruity drinks big time!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for playing!!! :)