Wednesday, September 1, 2010

These boots were made for walkin'


I'm on a mission...for some great FALL BOOTS. I pretty sure I know what I want, but during my search - I came upon a lot of Dr Martens - 'Memba them? Well, it's the companies 30th anniversary and they launched a new line. Not necessarily to my liking, but cute and colorful, for sure.





If you are interested, you can check out their website.

Now, moving on to the good stuff. My Fall boots! I think I have narrowed it down to these Steve Maddens.
{DRUM ROLL, PLEASE} 
::
::
::
 :: 


They are $129.95 - but, let me explain. I don't have to dress up for work, my normal attire is Bermuda shorts, a cute top and flip-flops during the summer. During the Fall - something like jeans, a top and boots or ballet flats. Well, with that being said, THESE boots would be versatile. I can wear them out for casual events because they have a wedge heel, but I could wear them to work - without being over dressed in HIGH HEEL boots. Get it? I think they are a must - right, Mister G?

I'd consider other options that I've looked at, but my heart is set on the ones above. But let me tell you about these adorable RAIN BOOTS I found at DSW. They are $39.95 and come in a variety of patterns. My favorite ones are these:



Eeeek!!! So cute!

3 comments :

  1. I definitely think you should get the brown boots... so versatile =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Go for the brown boots! I haven't seen the new blinging martens......too funny! I finally parted with my Docs not too many years ago. Here I should of saved them and glued some bling on them, huh? HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls. I'm def. going with the brown boots! :)
    Amber...so funny you say that, because I still have a pair of black and brown Docs in my closet. I can't seem to throw them out! ha.

    ReplyDelete