Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Parties

Over the weekend, we had two Holiday parties to attend. Saturday at 5, we headed to mine first for cocktails. As I mentioned, I have a few boss - that has a printing company. During the hour or so that we were there - I was able to introduce myself to about 15 of the employees. I should be moving my office on Friday - if all goes as planned. I'm not looking forward to doubling my commute, but hey - we'll see how it goes.

After we left my party - we heading to Stew's work party...at a Chinese restaurant. Have I mentioned how much I don't like Chinese food....especially right now? I did my best, but was starving by the time we got home. The peanut M&Ms I devoured helped with that though.

Here we are - off to our work parties:


Saturday afternoon, Stew put one of the baby's dressers together! I spent the afternoon removing tags and washing all his clothes. What a project that was! But now, I'm all caught up. Everything that I have is clean. I snapped a few pictures with my phone last night...

all his little t-shirts


His sock/bib drawer


I hung his robe and towel that my parents got him on the towel rack - I cried. It was so cute.

The week ahead isn't too exciting - doctors appointment check-up tomorrow morning and possibly moving into my new office on Friday. All of my Christmas shopping is done, presents are wrapped and shipped. I can't wait for Christmas Day with the Fam.

No comments :

Post a Comment