Monday, December 6, 2010

It's gettting there...

Baby G's nursery is getting there. Over the weekend - while I went out Christmas shopping - Stew broke down all the "guest" furniture and cleaned the nursery. We decided to move our spare dresser into the baby's closet for extra storage - and I love it.

Here are a few pictures from this weekend - and the very earlier stages of Baby G's nursery transformation. The first of the nursery furniture is being delivered this week! I can't wait.





My Boy's closet - so far


Nate - so curious as to who is moving in


















Little shoes to match his Dad!

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE THIS!! Those little Air Jordan's are just adorable! Nice work so far! Baby rooms are sooo fun. I am on pins and needles until we can find out the sex of these 2! Looking forward to more pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great! man, ive gotta get cracking - all ive done is paint the nursery ... believe it or not ... i havent purchased ANY baby supplies or furniture or clothes yet.
    what am i waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls!
    Amber - when do you find out the gender of the twins?

    ReplyDelete