Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Weekend Get-a-way

Things have been a little hectic with work lately - that I haven't had time to blog. The move on Friday was successful and I'm happy. I love my new office, so that makes my 35 minute commute less severe. Yes, 35 minutes. I know at first I was thinking - "it's going to take me an hour each way!", but luckily it doesn't. I timed it yesterday morning. Our door to my exit is exactly 30 minutes and once I'm off the highway it's another 5 on the dot. So it's not that bad.
With that said - Stew and I had a little weekend get-a-way planned in the Mountains. I haven't had the time to download any photos - so these are a few from my phone. We had a great time...did a lot of shopping, eating and relaxing by the fire.


Shopping downtown




Only one more day of work - Thursday, I have a little office party planned, so that doesn't count. Stew and I will be home on Friday, cooking and getting things ready to host Christmas Day with my family. I can't wait for the food and time with my Family. Plus, we are supposed to get a snow storm on Christmas night. I hope we do. If it's going to be cold - it should s*n*o*w.
I'm not sure if I'll sneak another post in before Christmas - so enjoy the Holiday!

1 comment :

  1. Looks like a great weekend! Glad your ride wasn't as long as you worried =0)

    ReplyDelete