On Wednesday we arrived home from Las Vegas. I'll do an entire post about our trip this weekend once I download our pictures. But, for today - this will be a quick 32 week post and update.
- I have a doctors appointment today for my normal 2 week check-up.
- We will be narrowing down our search for a pediatrician in the next week or so.
- We are attending our first birth/baby class this Sunday.
- Our baby shower is in 2 weeks!
- I had my first "swollen feet" experience while on a 9+ hour flight to Vegas. No, the flight wasn't supposed to be 9+ hours...we had to sit on the runway for and extra 3 due to inclement weather.
- I'm having a very hard time making meat dishes for dinner lately. It doesn't seem to matter what it is...chicken, beef, pork - it just doesn't look appetizing at this point.
- I'm so ready for Spring...
- I'm so ready to meet our Son...


No comments :
Post a Comment