Thursday, August 11, 2011

Are you ready for some football?!?!

The New England Patriots play their first pre-season game...and Mama's favorite football player just signed with the PATS!

Can't wait to cheer on Chad OchoCinco with my boys tonight!



"Can you see my OchoCinco jersey, Mom?

"What if I stand like 'dis?"

"Did you get it Mama?"

Cheers to football Season!


9 comments :

  1. I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON...Although I'm more into college football. Regardless, let it begin!

    And wow, IV is STANDING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think he was the pats good luck charm last night! i call pats superbowl champs this year. bill belichik is some kind of a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So ready for football season!! But don't hate me, we are Eagles fans! (yes, we live near Dallas and don't cheer for the Cowboys!)

    I do love Ochocinco though. And love that little jersey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IV loves to stand. I can't get him to sit.

    Thanks girlies! So psyched for for football season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow, returning the favor and loving the look of your blog! I would suggest to maybe change the yellow font...I can hardly read it! Maybe just me though? Just my 2 cents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog! Your baby is so cute! Love his little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post makes me so happy! Adorable baby + upcoming football season (and cooler weather) = winning all around!

    ReplyDelete