Gorgeous photos! Please, tell me about the camera you use!My favorite is the photo with your dads hands on his back. SO SWEET! You (and he) will cherish these forever.
He seriously has the bluest eyes I've ever seen. Such a cutie!!
Thanks girls!I have a Nikon (first generation - D40), but I was using a Nikkor AF-S 35mm 1.8 lens. I love that lens!
What a cutie! I love the picture of him crawling over your Dad's stomach! :)
Love that fair baby skin. :)
How precious!!
Gorgeous photos! Please, tell me about the camera you use!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the photo with your dads hands on his back. SO SWEET! You (and he) will cherish these forever.
He seriously has the bluest eyes I've ever seen. Such a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls!
ReplyDeleteI have a Nikon (first generation - D40), but I was using a Nikkor AF-S 35mm 1.8 lens. I love that lens!
What a cutie! I love the picture of him crawling over your Dad's stomach! :)
ReplyDeleteLove that fair baby skin. :)
ReplyDeleteHow precious!!
ReplyDelete