Old Home Day was somewhat of a success. IV seemed to enjoy all the people and the parade - EXCEPT for the Huge truck that laid on the horn for what felt like 30 minutes. I'm sure it was like 10 seconds, but when your little one is screaming because it's so loud - it feels like FOREVER.
Yesterday, we hunkered down and waited for Hurricane Irene to make landfall. A lot of wind and rain, but very tropical. It was actually HOT out. We never lost power, although I think Stew wanted to just so he could use the generator!
And today - IV had his 4 month check up today. He did amazing - again.
Weight: 15lbs 9 oz
Height: 26.5 inches
IV and Dada waiting for Dr. Gus
All in all - A few shots, two snoopy bandaids again and we can start introducing foods! I went to the store after his appointment and picked up some rice cereal. We just successfully had our first taste! He loved it. The minute he saw the spoon he opened his mouth.
Ok - my sleepy post-shots boy is napping, so I'm off to enjoy the sun.
My love
isnt it amazing how they know exactly what they're supposed to do when they see the spoon!?!
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had a fun weekend! We have a parade in my town on Labor Day and I can't wait to take my little nephew for his first time!
ReplyDelete